CALL FOR ENTRY
Exhibit Featuring Local Artists Residing or Working Within Coppell
Sponsored by Coppell Creatives, this exhibit is open to all forms of media: Acrylic, Oil, Water Color, Drawing, Charcoal, Printing, Photography, Fiber Arts, Sculpture, Encaustic, Ceramic, Mosaic, Mixed Media, etc. but must be created by an artist that resides or works in Coppell.
Entry Deadline: June 13, 2022
Artist Notification: June 15, 2022
Art Delivery: June 19, 2022
Exhibition: June 21- July 17, 2022
Location: Coppell Art Center
Best In Show $200
First Place $150
Second Place $75
Artists that live or work in Coppell, TX ages 16 years and older, are invited to participate in a juried exhibit. Artwork will be chosen from submitted entries on the basis of creative excellence and quality of execution.
• All works must be original and completed within the last eight years.
• Coppell Creatives are the final authority on eligibility.
• Works to be hung must be ready for hanging with any necessary hardware in place.
• Artwork to be hung may not exceed 98" in any direction and must not exceed 125 Lbs. in weight.
3-D works may not exceed 7' in width and 10' in height.
• Video presentations are not eligible.
Each artist may submit no more than 3 entries. Entry fee must be paid at the time of entry.
* An artist entering an installation piece should be prepared to personally deliver the work as needed. All physical requirements for installations are considered during the selection process.
Coppell Creatives and The City of Coppell reserve the right to reject any works not meeting eligibility requirements or deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for exhibition.
In order to be considered for the exhibition artists must first submit their payment via the shop tab on this website. Entry fees are $15 for up to 3 entries. Following payment e-mail entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail must include the following information:
Title of Entry
Dimensions of Entry
Jpeg Image of entry with artist name included in the file name.
Coppell Arts Council will take a 10% commission from any sales. Please include this commission in your purchase price. If you wish to not sale your work list NFS as the purchase price.
Although Coppell Creatives and the Coppell Art Center will exercise due care in handling works submitted to this exhibition, neither group will be responsible for any loss or damage to any art work. Artists are expected to insure their artwork.