"100 MILE SHOW"
CALL FOR ENTRY
Regional Multi-Media Exhibit Featuring Artists Residing Within 100- Miles of 75019
Sponsored by Coppell Creatives, this exhibit is open to all forms of media: Acrylic, Oil, Water Color, Drawing, Charcoal, Printing, Photography, Fiber Arts, Sculpture, Encaustic, Ceramic, Mosaic, Mixed Media, etc.
Entry Deadline: February 3, 2021
Artist Notification: February 8, 2021
Art Delivery: February 13, 2021
Exhibition: February 13 - March 13, 2021
Location: Coppell Art Center
Opening Reception: Virtual
Best In Show $300
First Place $150
Second Place $75
Artists that live within 100 miles of Coppell, TX ages 16 years and older, are invited to participate in a juried exhibit. Juror is Paige Prater Supervisor of the Frisco Discovery Center. Artwork will be chosen from submitted entries on the basis of creative excellence and quality of execution.
• All works must be original and completed within the last five years.
• Coppell Creatives are the final authority on eligibility.
• Works to be hung must be ready for hanging with any necessary hardware in place.
• Artwork to be hung may not exceed 72" in any direction and must not exceed 125 Lbs. in weight.
Large 3-D works may be exhibited outdoors unless noted by artist as an indoor installation. Indoor 3-D works may not exceed 7' in width and 10' in height.
• Video presentations are not eligible.
Each artist may submit no more than 3 entries. Entry fee must be paid at the time of entry.
* An artist entering an installation piece should be prepared to personally deliver the work as needed. All physical requirements for installations are considered during the selection process.
Coppell Creatives and The City of Coppell reserve the right to reject any works not meeting eligibility requirements or deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for exhibition.
In order to be considered for the exhibition artists must first submit their payment via the shop tab on this website. Entry fees are $15 per entry. Fees for members of the Coppell Arts Council are 1/2 price*. CISD students will not be charged an entry fee. Memberships can be purchased in the shop. Following payment e-mail entry to email@example.com.
The e-mail must include the following information:
Artist Phone Number
Title of Entry
Dimensions of Entry
Jpeg Image of entry with artist name included in the file name.
Coppell Arts Council will take a 10% commission from any sales. Please include this commission in your purchase price. If you wish to not sale your work list NFS as the purchase price.
* Coppell Art Council Members prior to 3/2020 will be eligible for free entries
until their annual membership expires.
Although Coppell Creatives and the Coppell Art Center will exercise due care in handling works submitted to this exhibition, neither group will be responsible for any loss or damage to any art work. Artists are expected to insure their artwork.