THE POWER OF WORDS EXHIBIT
In Conjunction with Coppell Creatives
To celebrate Read Across America on March 2, 2019 CAC is curating a month long exhibit symbolizing the power of language in our lives. The exhibit will feature artwork that includes words, letters and/ or numbers. All types of media and styles will be accepted. Entrants must live or work in Coppell.
Entry Deadline: February 11, 2019
Artist Notification: February 20, 2019
Art Delivery February 28, 2019
Exhibition March 1-31 2019
Location George Coffee + Provisions
Opening Reception March 2, 2018 6-9
Best In Show $150
First Place $75
Second Place $50
Artists are invited to participate in a juried exhibition photographic works. Artwork will be chosen from submitted entries by a panel of jurors on the basis of creative excellence and quality of execution. The jury will only be supplied images and description of the artwork, no artist names.
• All works must be original and completed within the last five years.
• Coppell Creatives are the final authority on eligibility.
• Works to be hung must be ready for hanging with any necessary hardware in place.
• Artwork may not exceed 24" x 36" in size.
• Video presentations are not eligible.
* An artist entering an installation piece should be prepared to personally deliver the work as needed. All physical requirements for installations are considered during the selection process
In order to be considered for the exhibition artists must first submit their payment via the shop tab on this website. Entry fees are $15 for 3 entries. Fees for members of the Coppell Arts Council are Free. Memberships can be purchased in the shop. Following payment e-mail entry to email@example.com.
The e-mail must include the following information:
Artist Phone Number
Title of Entry
Dimensions of Entry
Jpeg Image of entry with artist name included in the file name.
*Coppell Arts Council will take a 20% commission from any sales. Please include this commission in your purchase price. If you wish to not sale your work list NFS as the purchase price.