CALL FOR ENTRY
Inaugural Exhibit of the New Coppell Art Center Featuring Coppell Artists
Sponsored by Coppell Creatives to celebrate the opening of the new Art Center featuring works sourced from local Coppell Artists. This exhibit is open to all forms of media: Acrylic, Oil, Water Color, Drawing, Charcoal, Printing, Photography, Fiber Arts, Sculpture, Encaustic, Ceramic, Mosaic an Mixed Media.
Entry Deadline: May 20, 2020
Artist Notification: May 29, 2020
Art Delivery: TBD
Location: Coppell Art Center
Opening Reception: TBD
Best In Show
Prizes To Be Announced!
Artists that live or work in Coppell, ages 16 years and older, are invited to participate in a juried exhibit. Juror TBA at a later date. Artwork will be chosen from submitted entries a juror on the basis of creative excellence and quality of execution. The jury will only be supplied images and description of the artwork, no artist names.
• All works must be original and completed within the last five years.
• Coppell Creatives are the final authority on eligibility.
• Works to be hung must be ready for hanging with any necessary hardware in place.
• Artwork to be hung may not exceed 72" in any direction and must not exceed 125 Lbs. in weight. Large 3-D works may be exhibited outdoors unless noted by artist as an indoor installation.
• Video presentations are not eligible.
Each artist may submit up to 3 entries.
* An artist entering an installation piece should be prepared to personally deliver the work as needed. All physical requirements for installations are considered during the selection process.
Coppell Creatives and The City of Coppell reserve the right to reject any works not meeting eligibility requirements or deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for exhibition.
In order to be considered for the exhibition artists must first submit their payment via the shop tab on this website. Entry fees are $15 per entry. Fees for members of the Coppell Arts Council are 1/2 price*. CISD students will not be charged an entry fee. Memberships can be purchased in the shop. Following payment e-mail entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail must include the following information:
Artist Phone Number
Title of Entry
Dimensions of Entry
Jpeg Image of entry with artist name included in the file name.
Coppell Arts Council will take a 20% commission from any sales. Please include this commission in your purchase price. If you wish to not sale your work list NFS as the purchase price.
* Coppell Art Council Members prior to 3/2020 will be eligible for free entries
until their annual membership expires.
Although Coppell Creatives and the Coppell Art Center will exercise due care in handling works submitted to this exhibition, neither group will be responsible for any loss or damage to any art work. Artists are expected to insure their artwork.